Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our busy Summer


This summer our family has big plans! Since Jaron graduated this April, we'll be headed to Castle Rock, Colorado to start his business. We'll be heading that way at the end of June. This means the next month will be craziness!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Yeah!! I am so glad you ar blogging. I keep in touch this way so well. Now I can know what you are up too. I can help you with the link list if you would like. I will just come show you. The pictures of your boys are adorable. You have been a great friend to me. Thanks

Carrie said...

Hi Becky! I saw your link on Corbaley's blog and am adding you as one of our friends. I'm excited you did this so we can keep in touch better.
When you figure out how to add friend links feel free to add us so I feel like more of a friend & less of a stalker :)
Eli is so big already since we left! What handsome boys!

Jessica said...

Great family pic--you guys look great! I'm so glad you're blogging--so much easier to keep in touch and SEE everyone--I love it! Now we just need to convince Roxanne & Christal.......

Jenny said...

I too found your blog on Jess's! Even though we haven't been friends for a long time, it will be fun to keep in touch via blogging. You have a wonderful family and we are excited to hear about your life in CO later this summer!

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

What a GREAT family pic! Can't wait to hear all of the exciting news that happens in your family in CO. What a great place to grow and develop.

You are truly a special spirit who is destined for GREAT things. Stephanie

http://sebishop4.blogspot.com/