Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Life is Good

Okay, so let's be honest. My life is nuts. I am a spectacle when I go to the grocery store. Yesterday I had our 5-year-old cutie blonde little neighbor, Chloe, with us and I got asked if I had triplets. Today a man, after shaking his head and repeating "wow" several times, asked me if my children were all the same age. (Um....no. The one strapped to my chest in a baby carrier is big but NOT as big as my 3-year-old in the stroller!)

Add Jaron's being in medical school and life gets a little crazier. We don't see him much which means most (almost all) home stuff falls into my hands.

Throw in a little "livin' in the Caribbean craziness" like heat and having to conserve water and not being able to walk much because the roads are so steep and not having anywhere to go.

Life is nuts.

However, there is much, much goodness.

I get to see this from my porch every night. Sunsets on the ocean are awesome. These, however, are pictures of the sunlight reflecting on the water when it breaks through the cloudiness.



This is the walkway to my house. How cool.


And this lovely number, is the bush in my front yard. And it blooms year-round. Be-a-utiful!


These adorable little numbers are fantastic kids #1 and #2. Alden is holding part of our first banana harvest (we have banana and lemon trees in our yard). Eli is informing you these are "balalas." (bananas)


And this pretty little thing is the icing on the cake. She is a doll. I love having a girl!








5 comments:

KellyLady said...

WOW! What a beautiful place you live in! And having your own fruit trees is sooo cool!

Ashlee said...

Wow! What an adventure! I am jealous!..well, mostly! and I TOTALLY agree.. baby girls are WONDERFUL!! I understand the hardships, and you are AmaZiNG!! working on a Masters through it all. Good luck!

Ashlee said...

ya..BEAUTIFUL pics of the ocean too! what a gorgeous place!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Way to keep it positive Becky. Life may be crazy, but I bet you wouldn't change a thing.....well, besides doing away with cranky kid syndrome....

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

I'm now thinking about coming to visit you...
your yard is beautiful - the sunsets are beautiful - your kids are beautiful!
Plus, you're a whackload of fun.