Saturday, February 13, 2010

Our Goings On

We haven't been up to much, but here's what we have been up to:

...sittin' around.
None of us look stunning in this picture but since I rarely get a picture of me and all my kiddos, I posted it anyway.
...talking with this gorgeous girl.
...watching her get bigger and bigger.  Now that she's three months old, she is a PURE JOY.  If all my babies are like Gracen, I will have ten...maybe.
...lying around.
...making life-size drawings.

...making playhouses.  Alden has already proposed to Chloe.  This is their first house together. :-D
...and drawing on ourselves.  I left them outside alone with the markers to color their playhouse for 5 MINUTES!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Becky, you DO look stunning!

KellyLady said...

Sounds like good things to be up to! Except the markers on themselves...but that's why mommies only by washable ones right?!

Christal said...

I agree with your friend Megan...You do look stunning, and it is good to see YOU! And BTW--I said the same thing after Maddie about having ten...I said, "3rd time IS the charm!" Then she turned two...then three...and the dynamics changed at our house dramatically. Hence the 6yr gap before #4...enjoy! :)