A few weeks before our move, Jaron went on a scout camp as one of their leaders. They hiked up with all their gear on their backs and Jaron got some amazing pictures that I just had to post.
We sure miss the Rocky Mountains whenever we move away.
As amazing as these photos are, can I just say how grateful I am that I will only ever be called to serve in the Young Women's organization of our church? While the boys pack in their gear on their backs and build lean-toos at winter camp, the young ladies always have their gear trucked in and enjoy nice, cozy cabins at winter camp. :-)
1 comments:
Beautiful pictures and I hear ya on the only ever being in YW's thing - scout camps scare the pants off me!
(Perhaps that's why we're females...)
How'd the move go? How's the new place?
I have a thousand questions!!!
Hope you're all good.
Post a Comment