Once in awhile, Jaron has to stay extra late at the hospital (like tonight - he left the house before 6 AM and messaged me to go to bed without him!). A few weeks ago the kids and I decided to go out after dinner and make a fun night of it at Bass ProShops' Christmas celebration.
It was the first time since we've been to Bass ProShop since we moved back. The kids were impressed with the store in itself.
I'm not sure what's wrong with my camera - it got dropped in water this summer and ever since I cannot change any settings on it. It seems to be stuck on this strange setting where no indoor pictures look good but running water looks awesome. :-)
The store had a bunch of games going on to play while we waited for our turn to get in line to see Santa.
And here it is - that wonderful moment when the kids get to tell Santa all their desires. Alden asked for "transformers" and Eli said "cars." When Gracen got close, well, let's just say she didn't tell Santa what she would like for Christmas.
Oh wait, does that picture look familiar? Oh, that's because it's a virtual copy of last year's Santa picture!!

6 comments:
Paislee did the same thing when she got her visit with Santa. Isn't funny how they hate to take a picture with him, but love to get presents from him!!!! hahaha, I miss all the things we miss out here like the Bass Pro Shop!
Look like it was a fun time!!!!
HAh a those pictures of gracen are the best! chloe wouldn't even get that close! love it!
that is SOOO funny! We're totally doing a Santa picture this year, because for (at least) the next few years, Nathan is going to FREAK! I just love Santa pictures like that :o) Especially when you have other kids that are all calm about it and one that's losing their mind!
I literally burst out laughing at the Santa picture! looks like fun times were had by all otherwise
Hilarious!
Post a Comment