I haven't blogged in awhile so it's time to play catch-up. Life seems extremely busy lately but we're definitely enjoying it!
A few weeks ago we went to a festival not too far away. It was so much fun and, best of all, it was all FREE! The kids and I had a blast.
There was the coolest petting zoo I've ever seen. It included a kangaroo, monkeys, a zebra, and some other exotic animals. The kids were given these little cups of food that they could feed to the animals. So much fun!
Haha, love Eli's face here. I can totally hear the whiny voice that goes with it! :)
There was also a ton of bouncy house stuff. Alden's favorite was this huge honey-comb type thing that you could go inside and play Nerf gun tag inside. It's so funny how much his tastes have changed into "big boy" tastes lately.
Eli totally got me. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment