I moved the garbage can out to the curb a few weeks ago and this cute little lizard scurried out from underneath it.
Eli was brave enough to go and pick him up. Gracen looks like she's in love, doesn't she? :)
At one point Alden passed it off to Gracen to hold.
At first all was well.
And then all of a sudden Gracen freaked out and threw the slimy lizard to the ground.
I was busy roaring with laughter but sweet little Eli was quick to make sure the lizard was unharmed.
I love little family adventures like these. :)

1 comments:
That looks like the salamander Danen used to have as a pet before he left on his mission. After we got married we took the thing in. I didn't care for it, but Danen loved it. Sam the Salamander. So did you keep yours for your kids?
Post a Comment