I don't think I've ever been so behind on the good ole' blog since I started blogging. It's a combination of things: I'm struggling to be able to get pictures off my new camera, I'm never on the computer anymore because I don't have school anymore, and, well, life is busy. :)
But foreva ago the kids had a day off school and we made a playdate with a bunch of neighborhood friends. The sad part is, I NEVER think to take pictures of the people we're with. It makes me SO SAD. :(
So I had to include this picture. That's Gracen and her best bud Chloe is at the back. Then my great friend Melisa (who's husband is a resident and who is also moving to Twin :) ) is the one walking with her head chopped out of the pic. That's just going to have to count because it's the only picture with friends in it that I got. :)
This little girl is so fun. She would LOVE gymnastics.
There was plenty for the boys to do too.
Eli gained a love for flips after a big kid showed him how.
I thought this huge foam pit looked fun and I actually jumped in at one point. BIG. MISTAKE. Turns out it's actually really deep. I seriously almost couldn't get out. This sweet little 80 pound stranger mom was trying to help me out. Hahaha. She didn't help. But I did eventually manage to lift my bod out of the foam pit. Embarrassing? Yep. How DO those little bodies get themselves in and out so easily?!
And this sweet little boy wants to be big SO BAD. He kept trying to crawl into the foam pit but after my little lesson as described above, I knew I could NOT go in after him so I was diligent in keeping him out of trouble. :)
1 comments:
ok, your comment about you almost getting stuck made me laugh. I remember going to a pit like that as a teenager and not hardly being able to get out. I can't imagine it 15 years later!!
I'm glad you are alive and well :)
Post a Comment