Wednesday, February 25, 2015

More Adelyn

I love this picture. I love her sweet little hand and her round little nose.  She is so tiny in that "big" bassinet!

  She may look like she's sleeping super soundly but, man, having a newborn is exhausting!!

 Fat, kissable cheeks.  Yet not nearly as fat as Gracen's were.
I cannot decide who enjoys her more - Gracen or Reed.  All the kids were and are excited by Adelyn being around but Gracen and Reed have taken particular interest in her.  Gracen always wants to hold her and got to give her the first bottle feeding.  Reed just plain loves her - loves to squish her, hug her, put his face in her face, lay next to her, talk to her, point things out to her.  It'd be unbelievably adorable if it didn't make nursing so darn hard.  
I have always thought this bassinet is terribly ugly but it folds down completely flat so I will keep it foreva! 
 So tiny in the bassinet!
A few days after she was born, I went to pick up the kids from school.  It struck me that suddenly our minivan is FULL.  Of all my own kids.  For the first time ever.  Yikes.


4 comments:

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

AHHH!!! This is so wonderful. I'm so happy you blogged. 5 children Becky. Can't believe it's arrived that you are a mom of FIVE. I'm so happy for you and Jaron. Love you both.

Alex Kutarna said...

Becky, this is the best! Gracen looks so pleased to be holding her little SISTER! 5 kids is amazing and that is one full van. Love it!

Denison's said...

She is a doll! I sure hope Reed can find some distractions from his baby sister at least while you nurse for your sanity :-) That would be a crazy moment when you feel you almost are out growing your van ;-)

Andrea said...

I love seeing you van full. What a blessing. ...and a beautiful baby.