It has been WAY TOO LONG. But I'm determined not to give up on this blog! So it's catch up time.
A few months before we moved, I texted my old neighbors to see if any of them could meet me at the park. They were all WONDERFUL and dropped everything to be there!
I LOVE THESE WOMEN! Each of them has such different strengths and each of them are amazing. I will always cherish our Boise time and the friends we made there.
And this moment.
I hope I can always remember the feeling of this moment. We were laughing and my chest was FULL of warm joy. It was one of those moments that time froze and I just was happy.
I can't believe how blessed I am with amazing friends in my life!


1 comments:
Love these pics! I had kind of forgotten about this. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment