I went to an SOS activity at Sally's on Friday night (we ate Chinese - I haven't had Chinese food in almost ONE WHOLE YEAR. The famine is over! ;-D) Sally handed me three bonnets and told me to choose one for Gracen! Score!!
Isn't it so darn cute?!
Gracen's a great model, if I do say so myself. It helps that big bro Alden is making her smile.
Here she is, in her full cuteness. The outfit was given to us by Heather, another friend we've met here. Her and her mom and mother-in-law scoured sales racks and garage sales when we found out I was having a girl. I literally have not had to buy ANYTHING to clothe Gracen while we've been here!
Here are Sally and Gracen at the SOS meeting yesterday morning. Sally is almost 70 (you'd never guess it from the picture, eh?) and she keeps up with us 20- and 30- somethings no problem. I want to be like her when I'm almost 70.
I am LOVIN' Gracen's bonnet - it is so perfect and oh so girly!
Sally also sewed this blessing dress for Gracen, made out of duipioni silk. Isn't Sally talented?! THANKS SALLY!!

4 comments:
That is such a cute bonnet - and looks awesome with the outfit! What a cute girl!
WOW! What incredible friends!! That is so, so cool!
PS--Gracen is SUCH a doll!!
She's so beautiful, Becky. I can't wait to see you guys again!
SUPER CUTE!! I love it Becky!!
Post a Comment