Monday, May 17, 2010

I Love Friends With Nice Cameras

Our great friend Amanda came over today to take some pictures of the kids.  She does a great job getting candid shots.  Here are just a few of my favorites.  Okay, I couldn't choose just a few!

OH how I want a good camera!

THANKS Amanda!!

12 comments:

Ben and Melissa Brunson said...

Awe they're all such cuties. We sure do miss them. Give them hugs and kisses from their Auntie Melissa.

Tara said...

Your kids are so yummy (I mean that in a very non-pyscho way) :)

Christal said...

So So SO cute! The bubble pics are my FAV! Miss u so much! Wish we were there with you...

Anonymous said...

awww I love them all! I like having friends with good cameras, too! Our neighbor just had a baby and she was a photographer who'd never done baby shoots, so now she's learning enough that by the time ours comes, she'll be a pro!! Woo hoo! :o)

Me :) said...

How CUTE!!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

um, your kids are DARLING!
The pictures turned out so nice.
Where are the pictures of YOU?

Michele said...

Cute pictures! Even if I had a good camera, I don't think they would turn out very good. =)

Jennie Holt said...

oh they are SO SO SO cute!!!

Brooke said...

So cute and I love the candids too.

R&A said...

Oh my, your kids are getting so big!!!! Adorable pictures!

The Brunson Family said...

I love the pictures!!!SOOOOOOOOO cute!!

Kimberly said...

Those are so cute! I LOVE the bubble pictures! You have adorable children!