Meet the man in the middle. Sometimes I worry that he gets lost, sandwiched between a talkative and inquisitive big brother and a baby.
This shirt is Eli to a T (Thanks Danielle!). He is ALWAYS covered in dirt! I joke that his skin is like a lint roller - he just attracts dirt! I can't hardly keep his face clean.
Eli loves his trains. LOVES them. He also loves cars and trucks. Every morning Eli comes and dumps his wooden train tracks set out on our bed, before Jaron and I are even up. The other toy that is out every day? The Rugged Rigz garbage truck that Rachel gave us. He loves stuffing that full of his wooden train tracks and duplos lego.
Eli is a pretty sensitive kid. Loud noises bother him. He is always saying, "Too loud, mommy, too loud!" and plugging his ears. Eli is also very sensitive to being with me. The poor kid hasn't lived anywhere longer than 10 months in his life. In a month he'll be two and a half and he's lived in 3 states and two countries. He's never really had babysitters so he's very attached to mommy.
Eli loves to give us "dirty looks."
But it always ends up cracking him up. He has such a great sense of humor and has had it since he was a baby. He is definitely a comedian - loves to perform to make others laugh.
Eli's coolest talent? He can triple roll his tongue! Sorry this is a bad picture, but I think it is just so funny to see a kid this small doing this!
Eli has just recently become very comfortable at the cove, without hanging onto me. He loves the water!
Eli idolizes Jaron. I don't have a picture of this, but Eli likes to do yoga with me in the morning. His best move is downward facing dog. Hilarious!
Boy are we ever glad to have Eli in our family! He brings so much laughter and love into our home!
3 comments:
Awesome post, Becky! I love the dirt shirt!
So cute. I wish we were closer so we could get to know our nephews and niece better.
he sure is a cute and fun little guy!
Post a Comment