Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home!

Okay, Jaron's not really been "gone" but he hasn't really been "here" either. Since he finished block exams today (which he has every 3 weeks), he took the rest of the day off to be with us.

We decided it was the perfect opportunity to try out the new kite Grandma Brunson had mailed us!  It was funny because we put the boys in running shoes, which they pretty much haven't been in since Christmas in Idaho (we live in flip flops), and they thought it was soooo cool!
And, of course, our cheerleader:

Happy Day! 17 block exams down, 6 to go!!

P.S.  Will somebody PLEASE, PLEASE tell me how to put a video up on here?!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like fun! To put a video up, you have to upload it to youtube, and then there will be a code that you can put in the html part of the post.....hope that helps!

Becky said...

Thanks Megan! That definitely helps!

Anonymous said...

haha how sweet! I love the pic of Gracen just chillin and watching her cool brothers!! BTW, I wanted to tell you that your post about Gracen's bite marks was HILARIOUS!!! I can't believe it! They must've planned it out and bit her at the same time! How crazy! :o) Haha your kids are awesome!!