On Saturday Jaron took the day off from studying for the USMLE to take Alden on his first ice fishing trip. Alden had a blast with Daddy and Grandpa Brunson, despite the freezing temperatures and windchill. Poor kid looks like a sausage wrapped up in all his many layers but at least he was warm(ish)!
He came home claiming he caught all the fish.
In other news, Gracen seems to be growing in leaps and bounds. She is as busy as can be getting into everything within reach (and that which she can climb to reach). She has learned how to furrow her brow and likes to scowl at everyone who looks her way. She loves to sing, especially "Row, Row, Row Your Boat." Her favorite toys are dolls and stuffed animals and loves to "feed" them and push them around in the stroller. However, as innately ladylike as she may be, I think Gracen is the messiest eater ever.
Just think, I get to clean that up at least 3 times a day!
4 comments:
ha ha ha oh LUCKY you!! don't you love that you can just throw her in the bath now tho?? no water rations!
ha! love it!
that is awesome! it's the exact reason why I still feed Paxton pretty much anythin requiring a spoon/fork. It's not that he can't eat it, it's just that I don't want to clean it up! lol
That pic of Gracen is awesome...not so much for you but it was a good laugh.
Post a Comment