I do love step aerobics, especially since I own (and use) the old Buns of Steel video tape where everyone is in leopard print spandex and slouch socks with back-combed hair that moves not an inch thanks to I'm sure an entire aerosol bottle of hairspray, but today we found something better to do with my exercise step:
Yes, in case you're confused, that sled/go-kart/riding toy is actually my exercise step turned upside down. It did serve it's purpose - pushing these three up and down the hallway did make my heart pump! After we completed our "ride," we flipped it upside down, stacked the risers on top of the lego box and made a slide out of it! I love multi-functional stuff.
These pictures are posted just simply 'cause she's cute! :-D
We also made crowns this week. They lasted about 10 minutes before Gracen had all 3 of them ripped apart. I CAN NOT keep up with this girl - I know toddlers are into everything but neither of the boys made this much trouble getting into everything, non-stop, all day long!
3 comments:
Looks like fun. I have also been doing some step exercises. I am trying a new one today by the firm. It is a cardio step. It is modern. I will have to let you know how it is. I love to see that Gracen is into everything. It makes me realize my kids are normal. You have a Taylor. So hopefully our next one we have will be mellow and I can experience one of your boys :)
I just like the fact you own the Buns of Steel videos.
Yes, your children are so cute!
How fun. She is cute. I love that you use the old tapes. It is always fun to go old school.
Post a Comment