Oh, Summer. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
1. Every week we park a few blocks away from the library and ride our bikes there. Poor little Gracen wishes sooo bad that she was big enough to ride a bike.
3. I used to love amusement park rides. Then I got too old to stomach them but it's nice timing 'cause my kids adore them more and more every year.
4. July 4th is so much fun - the parades, the barbecues, the fireworks. In a week moment I considered taking all 3 of my youngin's to the 10PM fireworks. The display here is the best I've ever seen anywhere. But with Jaron working overnight Monday nights in Utah, I decided against it. And thank goodness I did.
5. Swimming, swimming, and splash parks. We can't get enough of water in the summer!
6. We've gotten to spend a lot of time with cousins this summer. It's probably the last summer ever that all of Jaron's siblings will live close enough to get together monthly for Sunday dinner. We've been trying to include cousins in a lot of our outings and it's been a lot of fun.
2 comments:
I wish we had all the stuff around here that you have around there. I think my kids are getting bored this summer. You're kids are so cute.
Okay. . SO FUN catching up with your family!!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. . .and SO CUTE! I love that they all have the Brunson stamp! I wish we were close and could play. . .because remember how I ADORE YOU! Richard and I have been thinking TONS about you guys lately. . .he keeps kicking around the idea of medical school. I told him he should call Jaron. . .so if you get some time. . .will you please send me your number! Sure love you!!! Take care!!!
Post a Comment