The other day, as I was going through our recycle stuff, I got the idea to make a "3-D car rug" using a bunch of the small boxes and one of these huge cardstock pieces I got from the Wonderscope Museum this weekend (for $0.25!!). As we were getting it ready, some of our neighbor friends wandered over and we got to share it, which of course made it all the more fun.
These boys are high class, let me tell ya. They made sure to add necessary features like jet airplane parking and a swimming pool for every house.
One day our neighbors came and got Alden and Eli, leaving Gracen to fend for herself. She's not used to entertaining herself but she wandered out to the backyard and had some fun anyway. At one point I looked out and saw her "pretending sleeping" with her kitty.
This girl becomes more "girl" everyday. :-)
I'm starting to feel like we're gaining some semblance of normalcy around here. It feels good to be back into a routine of somesort!
3 comments:
so cute! I can't wait to come visit KC and see you there! My mom was talking to me last night about how happy they are to have you in the ward again :o)
It is kind of crazy for me to see you in those same apartments just with more children. I think it is awesome. I would do it again. Some of my favorite times.
Yes routines are great! Did you ever cover your kitchen chairs?
Post a Comment