After Christmas, I saw this amaryllis growing kit on clearance at Target and I couldn't resist. I've never grown anything in my life and I'm so proud of myself!
Okay, okay, all I did was add water and it grew wonderfully fast and beautifully.
The kids have enjoyed being able to literally watch it grow overnight.
The kids have enjoyed being able to literally watch it grow overnight.
It's ridiculous how much these gorgeous blossoms make me happy. Best $3 I ever spent!
I have to add in here what Eli said to me. He was really excited about Valentine's Day the next day...until I told him that Santa would actually not be coming on Valentine's Day. :-D
I have to add in here what Eli said to me. He was really excited about Valentine's Day the next day...until I told him that Santa would actually not be coming on Valentine's Day. :-D
3 comments:
Beautiful!! I love Amaryllis'. I can't help but see out your window the snow on the ground. We don't have hardly a speck. Only in the shade....what a brown winter we've had...it's rained some and snowed here and there...but for me, a wonderful winter!!! tehe
Awesome!! I love those flowers! I need to keep an eye out for those kits, although they're surely not as cheap anymore, now that the new ones are probably coming out!
So we're visiting this summer (probably end of July/beg. of Aug) and I'd love to get together and hang out if you will still be there!
The flowers are pretty, and we would like some of that snow. It is so weird, for once, in Idaho...my kids are wishing for snow!
Post a Comment