Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April?!

To beat the 90 degrees + weather we had last week, we busted out the slip 'n slide.  Eat your heart out, Genny in barely-emerging-from-winter-Saskatoon! ;-)

We enjoyed sharing the good times with neighborhood friends.

Speaking of friends, I snapped another picture of Gracen and Noah.  They'd been playing upstairs when suddenly Noah went outside and got her little chair and took it upstairs.  A few minutes later, I went up to see what was going on.  When I asked them what they were doing, they said "Eating dinner."  I asked them what they were eating.  Gracen looked up at me and said "Food."  Of course.

You'd never believe me, but I do Gracen's hair every day.  She often pulls it out, though, and I just let it be.  Those tiny plastic hair elastics are great but she pulls a wad of hair out with them every time!

1 comments:

Genny Steed said...

Who says we are emerging...??