I have a bunch of random photos of good times that I want to post.
One day Alden was trying his hardest to snap an "action" shot of Eli. He never succeeded, but I did!
It snowed for the second time a few weeks ago and stayed around for a few days. The kids had fun building a snowman with our neighbor, Addie, and her Dad.
My aunt sent us a Christmas package that didn't arrive until a few weeks after Christmas. It was filled with fun things like a novel for me written by one of the 4th grade teachers from my elementary school. My aunt's a knitter and always knits the kids these socks. They call them their "sweat socks" and felt the need to strip down so that all they were wearing was underwear and their sweat socks. :)
I've had a VCR that I bought from a garage sale when we first moved in. We've never used it and I really wanted a magnet for some kid fun. I thought there was a magnet inside a VCR so I told the kids they could rip it apart. We couldn't find the magnet. But the kids did have fun tearing the VCR apart with a hammer!
We bought a black light to have fun with. I got this idea from a blog off of Pinterest. You run a highlighter into the bath water and under the black light the water glows. So, so fun!! Definitely worth the $10 black light and there's so many fun things to do with it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment