Friday, February 15, 2013

Warm Weather

In about a month we'll find out where we'll be spending the next years of our lives.  It more than likely won't be Kansas.  So we're starting to think about the things we're going to miss about Kansas and mild weather is one of them.  Both this winter and past winter have been really mild.
 
We like to take advantage of the warm days when they come by hitting up the many fantastic parks our city has to offer.  Our favorites are the lakes and the bike paths.
 
 It'd be way less fun if there were empty seats in the van!
 Can you even see the kids on the far side of the lake?  Should've cropped these, I guess. :)



I'm already dreading the winter winters of wherever we'll live next!
 
P.S. Gracen dresses herself and refuses almost everyday to have elastics in her hair.  I choose my battles and those are not them. :)


0 comments: