A few weeks ago we came to Idaho for Jaron's Grandma Brunson's funeral. She passed away unexpectedly but we were glad she didn't suffer much. She went camping for a couple of family reunions and then was hospitalized for pneumonia and gone the next day. I'm sad we hadn't gotten to see her since we moved back from Kansas but I'm glad she's with Grandpa Brunson.
While we were in IF we met up at Blast Off with my old college roommate, Marie, and her two cute kiddos.
Blast Off is one of my kids' favorite places.
Unfortunately we waited until the end to get pics of the kids and they weren't too keen on cooperating at that point. And I should've snapped a picture of Marie and I but...didn't. :( Love her to death, though - how often does one keep in touch with roomies from 10 years ago?!
I had to snap this picture of Gracen. We went to see Despicable Me 2 with our cereal box coupons. Apparently Gracen thought the theatre looked like a dance studio. :)
And I've just got to throw in a picture of the Reedster! Love this cute face!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment