We've been making good use of our neighborhood pool this summer.
Both Gracen and Eli learned to swim by themselves this summer.
Eli can do the width of our pool by himself (about 6 yards) and Gracen puts her face in and goes about 2 yards by herself.
Alden's a regular old fish now. He really likes using the snorkel.
Cannonball!
Since it's been consistently in the 100s this summer and too hot for Reed to be outside, we hit the pool in the evenings a lot.
It's been really nice that the kids are so independent in the pool this summer. It's nice to be able to sit on the side with Reed while they have fun. A few times I've even been able to bring along the computer and get some homework done.
This is what Reed looks like on the sidelines, usually trying to sleep!

3 comments:
I'm so jealous that your kids can swim so well at such young ages. I haven't given my kids enough exposure I guess. How about you come visit next summer and teach them all? :)
That's awesome that they are all so independent! Baby Reed is definitely looking like a Brunson. I wish we could go swimming with you guys! It's been in the 70s here so we have hardly been to the pool at all! Send some of that warm weather to Ohio :)
yay! yay! for a neighnorhood pool! It's SOOOO nice when the kids get a little more independent, isn't it. Although it seem like whenever that happens I have another baby to take their place ;)
Post a Comment