I'll be honest, between my own classes and having a new baby, I was excited for back to school this year. I love that summer gives me time with the kids that I don't have during the school year. I love going places and doing things with them and all the oh-so-wonderful pool time that we get. But my kids got bored with summer this year and we got way too lax and crazy with our schedule. We all were excited for back to school.
I can NOT get my boys to smile a natural smile! But aren't they handsome little critters?!
2nd grade!!
Kindergarten!!
Back to school left a little more time for Gracen and me to have fun...
...until she started her first school outside the house!
I was too late to join the joy school group in our ward at church so I signed her up for a Montessori preschool that is less than a mile from our home. Without her brothers home, she needs the interaction and stimulation. I'm also looking forward to some daytime studying hours as I start my (supposed to be challenging) capstone course this fall.
"It's too bright to look at you, Mommy!"
So, so cute. (And yes, we put shoes on before we actually headed to school!)
I hate, hate, hate that I take blurry pictures!!




1 comments:
Holy smokes I did not even recognize Eli! All your kids are growing up and getting so big, but seriously Eli looks completely different to me in these school pictures. They are all such great looking kids!
Post a Comment