Here's a little bit of the randomness that I caught on my phone camera going on at our house lately.
Reed is totally good with pants...until about 4PM. Then they're off. And it becomes a serious challenge to keep them on. Haha. Funny kid.
We took a quick day trip to our niece's baptism a couple of Saturdays ago. It was a 2.5 hour trip each way but in my big ole' pregnant insomniac state it seemed like too much work to make a weekend of it. The kids never sleep great when they're not in their beds and, quite frankly, neither do I.
The trip was going well until the drive home. Reed screamed for 90 minutes, 70 of them straight. I thought my blood pressure would burst.
Fortunately, I was driving into the most amazing sunset ever. Unfortunately my phone camera cannot capture a fraction of the beauty of it!
Reed thinks he's big. I'm pretty sure he thinks he can do pretty much whatever the big kids can do. Saturdays are our video game days, after chores and rooms are done. Reed grabs the extra remote and thinks he's playing too.
I love catching my kids doing something all together. They're looking at a library book in this picture. Makes my heart happy. :)
Sorry Eli's without a shirt - none of my kids seem to like wearing shirts to bed.





0 comments:
Post a Comment