Monday, November 9, 2015

Addie Mae

This girl.

First of all, we ALL adore her.  Even if she's a pretty fussy baby often.  She reminds me a lot of baby Eli - fussy and a picky eater.

Of course I adore her the most (it's my prerogative as a mother ;) ),  butI think Reed is a close second.  He is constantly squishing her to death.  My most repeated phrase over the last year has been, "Get off of her!"  It's a trial and a blessing, let me tell ya!

She is my first lover of stuffed animals and it's ADORABLE.


Lovin' on some of my stuffies from growing up.


I can just see our future: stuffies in every corner! She already begs to hold them in every store!


Ack! I think it's just so cute!!

She also just loves swinging!!


These pictures were taken several weeks ago but she is officially done with baby food.  She won't have anything to do with food on a spoon - she wants to feed herself!  She is particularly fond of Costco's sliced turkey breast - she gobbles it up!


She took her first steps about 3 weeks ago and suddenly it seems like I don't have a baby anymore (*tear, sniff*).




0 comments: