First of all, this kid. Love, love, love him! He is my most energetic and exhausting toddler. He's my first biter and my first wall draw-er. He is a non-stop running machine who can hold his own on a trampoline full of big kids. He adores Adelyn and is very protective of her but he also really loves to make her cry. It's an exhausting dynamic. Some days I feel like all I say is, "Get OFF of her!" Haha. He's not talking much yet and loves to use body language instead. It's pretty funny!
There is an elderly couple in our church ward who have a large garden. They are wonderful at sharing their bounteous harvest every year! We've gotten apricots, grapes, and tomatoes from them. This year with their produce I made salsa and froze some roasted tomato and onion soup base and made jelly with the grapes. Can't wait to have our own big garden someday...I think. Sometimes it's nice to do none of the work and only enjoy the harvest. :D
Haha, this girl. Love her!










1 comments:
Reed and Carter should be friends. I also feel like all I say to him is "get off of your brother". I'm convinced that he just doesn't know how big he is compared to poor little Easton.
Post a Comment