Friday, March 25, 2016

Outside Family Fun

We have a N-S facing house, which means that our backyard, covered in shade from the house for half the day, is still soggy and wet.  So when our family plays outside, we generally play in the front yard.  Which I'm sure our neighbors love, haha.

This night was kickball and I decided to capture it on camera.


 This girl LOVES being outside!
 Daddy hits it out of the park!

 Reed is safe!



These pics are another day, another game: chalk and football.

This girl and her babies and her golden moccasins. Love it.


 
 Gracen drew Reed a new friend!

 I LOVE sibling interactions between my oldests and my youngest.  So, so sweet.

I LOVE this happy face.
 Jaron!  Such a stud. :)  
He truly loves taking his boys out in the yard to shoot hoops or play catch. 

 Gracen and her across-the-street bestie Solamae.  We are going to miss Soli when we move away!!



0 comments: