Sunday, May 15, 2016

Cabin Fever Day 2016

Our town has the coolest tradition called "Cabin Fever Day" in January. (Yes, these are January pictures.  I've never been so behind since I started this blog 8 years ago! :( )  Lots of things around town are free on that day and gives people a chance to get out of the house, theoretically getting away from "Cabin Fever."  The first year we lived here I killed myself going to every possible thing I could take the kids to, even though I had a 6 week old baby at that point.  That year we did a free karate class, we went to the museum, and we waited 3 hours in line to go bowling. :(

This year, we kept it simple and went to the museum in the morning and the swimming pool in the afternoon.  At the museum they had a reptiles show set up.

The snakes were definitely a favorite.
 Thes happy/freaked out faces still make me smile. :D



 The three oldest are such a great help with the little ones.  Because there's a 3.5 year gap between Gracen and Reed and less than 2 years between the rest of them, we have "big kids" and "little kids" in our family. :)


 Thankfully Jaron happened to have this Saturday off because he makes everything more fun when he comes along!

0 comments: