Sunday, May 15, 2016

More Phone Pic Randomness

 Gracen and her bestie from across the street, Soli, like to dress up in dance wear.  One day Reed didn't want to be left out. :D
 Adelyn's hair.  It's finally long enough to lay flat but we went through quite the stage there for awhile. :D
 Best Frienamies.  Love to play together.  Love to make each other cry.
 Waiting for the most anticipated day of the week: Garbage day.
 I have so much help in the kitchen that it's amazing I ever get anything done! :)

 One day at Fred Meyer I left the three oldest in charge of Reed in the toy aisles while I hurried to the other side of the store to get milk and eggs.  By the time I came back, Reed had opened and was playing with this sweet Lightning McQueen car. So I had to buy it. :( 

Lesson learned.
 Unfortunately this has been much of Adelyn's life.  It might be partly because she seems to have near-constant ear infections.  We just keep hoping she'll outgrow her orneriness as she grows away from babyhood!
 :)
 Adelyn is into all the girl stuff Gracen was never into.  She LOVES, loves, loves babies and stuffies. Soli, Gracen's buddy, has a lot of really nice doll stuff (her stroller is nicer than mine! :D), so Adelyn loves it when Soli comes over. 

 Reed. Naps a couple of times a week but NEVER in his bed! ("Reed, are you tired?" "Yeah, I tired." "Do you want me to put you in your bed?" "No, I no sleep!"
 For awhile there Adelyn had the cutest little habit of sitting at Jaron's feet as soon as he came through the door.  I don't know if she was trying to get him to pick her up or play or what but we thought it was funny.  Love her!

1 comments:

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

I'm so glad that we both still blog ha!
I love reading about what you are all up to and seeing your cute kiddos!