Monday, August 25, 2008

A New 'Do


I haven't posted pictures of my new color because, well, you can't really see it in the pictures. My sister did a "Frost 'n Glow" kit from Wal-mart ($6), which she always does on her own hair, and it turned out really weird. It kind of gave me a salt and pepper look that in an odd way made me look grey. (I know, all you hair dressers in Kansas are thinking, "Mmm-hmmm!") So we bought some red dye ($3 believe it or not) and used the same little head hat with holes from the kit to pull out some strands and dye them red. We never left any of the dye on for the full time because my sister knows how chicken and conservative I am. Here's the finished project - subtle but different (well, at least in real-life it's different.) Now for a new cut...any ideas?

4 comments:

Christal said...

It looks pretty, Becky! Gonna have to color mine soon...uuughhh. As for a haircut-no new ideas here. I'm growing mine out...let me know what you come up with.

Kimberly said...

Hey, I like the color! A lot of my friends have short A-line cuts and they look really cute. But I'm too scared to do anything like that!

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

I think your hair looks stylish. You are beautiful no matter what your do!

HLFackrell said...

I think it looks lovely. I'm with Christal. I can't decide what to do with mine either so in the meantime I'm growing it out for Locks of Love. I have about 2 more inches to go until I think it's long enough and then I'm chopping it off. I'm sure whatever you do it will be adorable.