Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Opening Day!!

Sorry, no pictures. I spent the day cleaning our apartment because my sister Genny and her baby and husband are coming to visit tomorrow! (WWOOOHOOOOOO!!!) Anyway, pictures of the practice are to come soon, I promise.
Some are asking via e-mail, though, so I thought I'd post it for all curious to see. No grand grand-opening today becaue Jaron and Loren have been so busy! They saw two patients today and so far have 7 more lined up for this week. They've done some advertising in the local paper but I think it's their more innovative ways of getting their name out that are catching people's attention.
Last week they spent LONG hours at the Senior PGA tour down in Colorado Springs. They went in hopes of approaching golfers who may be willing to be treated in exchange for an endorsement and spreading the word. Well, they found their man and Jaron and Loren treated him all week. He now wants them to come to his home golf club but unfortunately, it's in Florida where neither Jaron nor Loren can practice because neither had a Bachelor's degree before enrolling in the DC program. BUT, Jack did give them some endorsements and testimonials to put up in their office. Jaron and Loren also got their names going around the golf club so we'll see what comes of that.
Across the street from Jaron's office, in the same little retail district, is a fitness center owned by a marketing guru (sp?) who has offered to take us under his wing. He'll partner with us to do a mass mailer in the coming weeks and he is also letting Jaron and Loren come in and do some mini-seminars with his patrons. So far they've had a LOT of people say they'd like to come in and be treated from what they've been shown. We'll see if that materializes!
So that's the practice so far! I hope to get pictures tomorrow!

1 comments:

HLFackrell said...

Starting up a business is not an easy thing. It take long hours and a lot of patience (no pun intended in this case).