In the spirit of helping me get off to work by 7:30 in the morning, Jaron has taken on hairdresser duty for the boys. Here's how Eli looked today at work and yesterday at church:
Anyone want to get in line? This customer certainly looks satisfied!
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."
Anyone want to get in line? This customer certainly looks satisfied!
Posted by Becky at 10:37 PM
6 comments:
Ryan always takes pleasure in letting Lisa pick out whatever she wants to wear when he takes her out somewhere. Then he makes a point of showing me how she picked something that totally didn't match. Or that she just went shopping with him in her pajama pants. That's his version of helping get Lisa ready. :o) Oh well. She's a happy kid and that's what matters. Any chance that Jaron could come do Lisa's hair? Cuz she won't let me near her with a hair brush! I have to use bribes and it's like I'm torturing her. Needless to say, we don't have hairdos too often.
That is so funny! Isn't it hard to not comment on the help we've been given? I have to remind myself when Tyler's being helpful and doesn't do things exactly the same as I do. If Eli was happy, then that's great!
oh my gosh, how does he have that much hair? i love it.
Cute! Jake wants to know where's the rest of the band?!
Thats hilarious. I love Eli's smile!
I love the spikes. Enjoy it while you can. One of these days he may do it himself just to bug you.
Post a Comment