Friday, January 23, 2009

How Best To Wake Up From An Afternoon Nap


First, score a chocolaty face by eating some of Momma's chocolate chip cookies just coming out of the oven. (Yes, we got to nap in our jammies today after our pre-nap fingerpainting turned wild.)


Then, sit down with a great toy and my best buddy in the whole world...




...And show him how to make some noise!!


Love, Alden

6 comments:

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

Your boys are so cute. I love that they are brothers. I want another boy! and another girl!
P.S. Tyler brought up the fact that I haven't talked to you lately. It is true. I'd love to visit sometime!

HLFackrell said...

They look adorable. I love the chocolate faces.

Andrea said...

What a great mom you are. Can I come over for Chocolate chip cookies, and a nap in my jammies?

Genny Steed said...

how sweet! You've got two lucky little boys!

Anonymous said...

Becky, Eli looks just like you in that first picture! Minus the chocolatey face of course :)

Jessica said...

Sounds like my kind of home--take a nap, eat chocolate, play, repeat!