Okay, so the last time I was pregnant, I finally did something I swore I'd never do - I wore those awful-looking pants that go up to your ribcage. And you know what? They were WONDERFUL. I loved finally not having to pull my pants up 20+ times a day like I did with those under belly pants. And, they were surprisingly very, very comfortable! The main problem with them - it is very hard to find a CUTE pair and can be very expensive. I found the following link from the One Pretty Thing blog in my list to the right that tells how to make these fabulous pants yourself! Check it out!! (And no, I'm not pregnant - I just thought this was a great idea for future reference!)

8 comments:
Whew! Good thing you clarified that. You had me wondering.......
you totally freaked me out there for a second. I thought that you had been keeping something from me. As for your Mexico question. We don't want to die so we won't be going to Mexico. Last year in Juarez, which is the closest city, there were were over 1000 murders. The drug wars are raging down there so no mexico for us.
I forgot to add that I, too, LOVED the "big-bellied" maternity pants! This is a smart solution, for sure! I'll refer it to my pregnant friends. Thanks!
Thanks for sharing! I'll have to keep this in mind for next time!
Oh my Goodness!! I opened up our blog and thought "how in the world did I miss this news!?!" ha ha
Okay, you crazies. I have my hands PLENTY full with my 2 year old and my 1 year old! (And, by the way, that is NOT a picture of me -it is from the website. I am at least twice that wide!!)
I thought you were making an announcement! I can't believe Eli is already one. Time just flies by. We miss you guys and hope that you had a wonderful holiday! Hope you visit IDaho soon.
For a second I thought maybe I had missed out on the info. I wore those pants with Jenna, I loved them.
Post a Comment