Jaron will KILL me when he sees this post. But I want everyone to know how AWESOME he is so I'm posting it anyway.
(Sorry the pictures are sideways - I swear I turned them...)
REASONS MY HUSBAND IS AWESOME:
1. He took me to the temple and maintains that temple-worthy relationship with me.

2. He is my perfect match. He helps me understand myself and things in my life better. He helps me to remember to have fun along the way.

3. He is an awesome provider. He has been a slave of the books ever since we were married (6 years ago!), all in the name of providing a good life for his family. Right now he is studying his heart out in medical school. I am so thankful he is such a hard worker!

4. He is the best Daddy ever. His children ADORE him. And so does his wife.

We sure love you, Jaron! We can't wait to see you in
2 WEEKS!!
5 comments:
Aww. So sweet. It's so nice to have a great hubby, isn't it? I'm glad to hear you get to see him soon!
You are so sweet, Becky - and so eternally optimistic and grateful. I love that about you. I love the pictures of your kids - 3 under 3 is AMAZING. You are a rock star. :) I'm glad you're almost through the single mom stuff!!
Merry Christmas!
Love having you all here with us!
Beautiful. You are so strong. You make beautiful baby girls. It is fun to see how they look when it is a different sex. You boys are adorable too. I hope you find time for some sleep.
Let me know when you find the perfect hair-do. Think of me while shedding weight cuz we will be doing it together.
So sweet Becky. Jaron is so lucky to have you--a bright shiny example of endurance and support!
Post a Comment