So apparently I don't post pictures of Baby Girl enough. A big claim from a woman whose children I wouldn't even recognize in the supermarket because she hasn't updated her blog in over a year. But we'll humor her anyway, GENNY!
So meet Baby Girl:
She is one fun-lovin' woman who is getting harder and harder to peacefully hold on my lap.
She loves to chew on her toes.
She loves the girl in the mirror even more!
But what she loves most are her two big brothers. They are SUCH good brothers to her. Don't be convinced otherwise by the fact she looks a little stressed in this particular picture! I tell ya, it totally pays off that our kids are so close together. It is so much easier to have a baby when you have built-in all day baby entertainment! Our house is HOPPIN' all day long these days.
Baby Girl does NOT love her cereal yet. She doesn't not like it, she just isn't really that interested. We'll try to push cereal a little more in a few weeks - it's more of a sensory experience at this point!
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is an introduction to my favorite daughter! She may be only 5 months old but she contributes TONS of fun and lovin' to our family. We love you Gracen, to bits and pieces!!
3 comments:
She is so beautiful! It looks like you are having so much fun watching her grow and develop into the princess she will become! Are you coming to KC? Christal tells me you are trying to come back and live in the estates.
She is so cute! Your life is such an adventure right now. Living on a tropical island with THREE kids you are super mom! I need to do something to liven up mine a little I guess :)
awww I like her! I vow I will update my blog and show off my own little munchkins before the week is through so that you can see them too cuz I LOVE seeing yours!
Post a Comment