Sunday, April 4, 2010

What we've been up to...

Here's what we've been up to these last few weeks:

Playing trains and playing pirates.
Playing on the cool playmat our friend Lucia gave us.
Hanging out with the girls.
Swimmin' with the primary kids.  These are all the kids in the branch of our church, except for Gracen.
Enjoying the beautiful island view.
Playing airplanes.  When I asked Alden where he was flying to, he said he was going to Canada.  I asked him why and he said, "To visit Genny, of course.  So we can go swimming."  Man after my own heart!
Making and eating yumm-o doughnuts.
Enjoying the rainbows.
Drawing.  Alden has turned into quite the little artist as of late!  I may be biased...
Easter Egg a-hunting.
Strollin' in the stroller.  Unfortunately we can't go very far because the hills are way to steep.  But it's nice to get out anyway.
Enjoying the flora of Saba.  Aren't these upside-down flowers cool?  Apparently they're poisonous...
Making new friends.
Watching the garbage truck from his favorite perch.
Catchin' some fishies.
Eating LOTS of bananas.

And PLENTY of studying.  But I don't have any pictures of that - because that doesn't happen at home!  That's life for us right now!

2 comments:

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

I have SO many things to say:
1) Alden IS really good at drawing. brody and Brenna's look the same - he's not too interested!
2) Gracen looks like you, and looks so happy!
3) I saw flip flops in the background of one picture, and was a wee bit jealous...
4) swimming with the primary kids?
way too much fun!
5) I love all the amazing things you do with your kids, pirate ships, cardboard box cars, everything!
6) I love the flowers, even if they're poisonous.
7)I just LOVED this post! You're awesome.

Genny Steed said...

You're a good mom. Looks like fun down there, and I LOVE gracen's sunglasses! And your donuts look fantasitic - I'll take two please!