Right before we left Saba, we convinced our friend Amanda to spend her last day on the island taking pictures of our family (thanks Amanda!!).
Mostly the whole morning looked like this:
Jaron and I wrangling 3 youngins, trying to get them to look at the camera, let alone smile. This is a very difficult task when you don't have someone drawing their attention from behind the camera! But we managed to get a few where everyone is (pretty much) looking at the camera, even if someone's foot is in the air or someone else is making a face.
At the end of the whole episode, Momma doled out m 'n ms to the kiddos for being so good during the shoot.
Then we played at the park where the pictures were taken.
12 comments:
Very nice! I love the one in the tree especially.
Your family is so cute, and I love Gracen's dress!
I love that there are photographers to choose from now that do candid shots instead of just the "studio" photos we had growing up.
Heavens Becky! These pictures are fabulous. (and I'm pretty sure one of the few families that will have pictures together on a beautiful caribbean island!)
They're so great!
(P.S. You look amazing mother of 3!)
Cute! I love Gracen's dress and I love the picture with the boys in the tree! If you ever get bored in Idaho you can always take a trip and visit us in Casper! :)
The one with the boys in the tree is my fave! Great photos!
Cute Pics! I love pictures even when kids aren't looking and being themselves. We just got ours done and I think that is how 95% of the pictures were. We should get together.
How cute!! What a daunting task! :o) The background and scenery of Saba is so cool, too, and will make for great memories! :o)
Luv seeing you all together! Candid shots ROCK! :) You guys look great! (btw-katie wants to know if you guys speak "Sabanese"...lol)
Beautiful. So are you guys home now? Your time there went so quickly. Gracen is adorable.
Such cute photos all that green around you looks so cool!
Adorable!!!!
so cute!! i love it when kids are making faces in the family pics...makes it more real!!
Post a Comment