Saturday, September 25, 2010

Indian Summer




We've been enjoying a much appreciated Indian Summer here.  It's given us a chance to get outside and ride our bikes and hit the park.  We've also been cuddling the cutie kitties while Alden is in his once-a-week neighborhood preschool down the street at Jennifer's.
Gracen LOVES animals but doesn't always know how to handle them.  Fortunately these kittens are really good natured.

Grandpa is always watering his lawn and it never fails that at least Alden comes in drenched head to toe.  It was warm enough this afternoon that I suggested the boys just get into their swimming suits rather than wet yet another set of clothes.

They had a blast jumping on the wet trampoline.

Gracen hit the swing while they jumped.

I know, that last one's a bit blurry.  But I wanted you to see the mouthful of teeth this girl has and this was the best I could do.  And this girl is a biter when she eats!


Eli seems to be semi-obsessed with swings these days.  It seems like everyday at breakfast when we discuss what we have to do that day, Eli always chimes in "And then we go to park and swing!" at the end.  He was shivering and had purple lips here but would NOT go in the house without his turn in the swing first!

3 comments:

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

what beautiful weather! we're hoping to have a bit of that yet - it was great to talk to you! Your kids are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love the kitty pictures with Gracen, so sweet!

Andrea said...

I am happy it is still warm for you. It was a big change for me coming home to a really cool spring.