We at are house are in love with shaving cream finger paint. Today we decided to try it out in the bathtub. It's a really cheap alternative to finger paint - a $1 bottle of shaving cream and some food coloring goes a LONG way! And, in the bathtub, it makes a really easy clean up!
Notice Gracen wasn't invited. She managed to sneak in while I was taking a picture and got a mouthful of creamy "goodness" anyway!
3 comments:
How cute is this!? I'm going to have to remember this for when ours are older! How'd Gracen react to a mouthful of shaving cream? Did she think it was gross or just want more in her mouth?
Gotta love messy fun that's easy clean up.
As the grandma I have to laughingly tell you all that Becky apologized after this shaving cream tub day or maybe the next experiment in the tub day. A glow in the dark stick was pulled apart and swung around the air in the bathroom. Now the walls have this constellation splatter effect that glow at night!!! Love it.
Post a Comment