Thursday, December 2, 2010

Santa Visit 2010

Yesterday we went and visited Santa.  This picture says it all:
 Alden sauntered up there like he and St. Nick were old pals and immediately started rattling off a wish list.  Eli wouldn't even go near the whole thing and it was all I could do to convince him to stand next to the mailbox instead.  Gracen, well, her pictures speak for themselves: "No thanks, mom."




5 comments:

Jaron said...

I feel bad for santa :)

Andrea said...

I kind of feel bad for santa too. Tess did the same thing to me.

Unknown said...

Haha! That is too funny. Yeah, Santa looks like he's had enough!

Becky said...

Hey, don't have too much sympathy - I worked with a guy who did the mall santa thing and he made more than $100 an hour! ;-)

Genny Steed said...

Whatever he's getting paid, the look on santa's face is priceless