Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Canada trip, part IV

Sorry these pictures are old but I had to post them before I post anything else.  After a couple of good snow-falls on our trip, the weather finally turned good and we got to hit the park a few times.
 
We got to play at the Steeds a few times.  Brielle and Alden and Eli loved playing outside with Brielle's uncle Denver.  While they were outside one day, someone was nice enough to bring in a tiny kitten for Gracie and Eden to maul. 
 One of the things I love most about our trips to Canada is how much my family makes time to make memories with my kids.  My mom read the kids bedtime stories and even takes them outside to play.  On this night she taught the kids "kick the can."  I'm not sure they understood the game but they still had fun.
 These pictures are everybody hiding.  Unfortunately Alden was too busy kicking the can to come and find them. :-)

We survived the long trip back to Idaho and soon after found out that we'll be starting rotations in Kansas City in September.  Hooray for moving on to the next step!!

1 comments:

Jennie Holt said...

hooray for kansas city!! that will be a great adventure i am sure!