Monday, January 16, 2012

A Little Early Morning Boredom

I've been doing my best to exercise every morning.  It's nothing major, but I do try to get in a good half hour's sweat sesh each day.  At first, I used the TV to occupy the kids while I got to work.  Lately, though, I use the reward of a half hour's worth of mindless morning TV to motivate myself to exercise.

Meanwhile, the kids have been finding other ways to entertain themselves.  Like this morning.  I snapped some pictures as soon as I got done sweatin' up a storm.


 Love this one 'cause Gracen has my sweatband on. :-)  This girl's great, even if she did fry my phone in the microwave yesterday morning!

 P.S. Happy Birthday to my best friend.  He's the absolute greatest.  I am so grateful I get to walk through life with someone who's so good for me.  We love him for all he does for our family.  Unfortunately, I didn't get any good pictures of the "wild" birthday bash the kids and I threw for him.  I so need a new camera!

3 comments:

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

Love all the pictures, my favorite one is Jaron wearing your COMET hoodie. He's totally converted.

R&A said...

Tristan does this as often as he can! Love the pics!

Lisha said...

What?!?!?!?! Comet hoodie on your husband?!?!?!?!?!?! I have one that's like exactly the same!!!

As always, your kids are super cute. And keep up the good work on the work outs :)