We are having the mildest winter here in Kansas. It has snowed a grand total of twice, both of which wouldn't even be recorded as a snowfall in Canada. :-) The first snow barely stuck to the ground and was only visible for a few hours. The second smattering of cold wet stuff managed to stick around for a grand total of 24 hours before it melted away.
We didn't let that snow get away without having some fun in it first, though. We have the perfect little sledding hill right outside our back door. Throw in a few garage sale sleds that cost a grand total under $1, and we had a perfect winter afternoon with our little friend Nathan.
I love this. At one point the boys figured, "Who needs three sleds?!"
I love how Gracen's high-tailing it to safer ground!
More snow, please!!
3 comments:
Looks like fun:-D
I loved taking the kids to sled on that hill. we did it many times. right in our own back yard. We haven't had any snow this year. Weird.
oh so fun!! we are wishing for snow here too!!
Post a Comment