Sunday, July 1, 2012

Random Photos

Here are some random photos of what we've been up to lately:

One day I was browsing in a store I'd never been in before and I turned around and saw this:
 It made me laugh.  At least they were occupying themselves without getting into trouble!

We got a new jogging stroller.  I haven't decided which is more fun: the stroller or the box it came in.
 My Dad sent the boys some rubber band shooters.  They are in heaven!  They love them.  And I have rubber bands ALL over my house now.
 Alden's been on a love-note making kick lately.  They're all addressed to me. :)
 We played Jenga one night for family home evening activity.  I was impressed at how tall of a tower we can build!  I may have helped Gracen find the "loose" ones.
And that's what's been going on at our house!

0 comments: