I took a picture of Eli's "collection" one day. It's a combination of things that he finds in the backyard, in the house, at the track, at the store, etc. Haha, I thought it'd be funny some day down the road for him to see what was important to him "back then."
For Alden's homework one day he was supposed to color all the sight words he knew. He chose to color them according to our family's favorite colors. Just to be clear: purple are mine, green are Alden's, blue are Eli's, pink are Gracen's, and camouflage are Jaron's. So funny! The rainbow one is all of our favorites put together because he had one extra. I love the logic of a six-year-old!
We found these shoes for Gracen at a garage sale. She won't take them off and wears them everywhere. I can't keep a straight face as I patiently wait for my girly girl to walk her high-heeled self through the grocery store.
One day the kids (even the ones I babysit) must've thought my exercise video looked pretty fun because they insisted on exercising with me. At first it was annoying - I have limited space as it is! Then it was funny - enough so that I had to take a picture.
2 comments:
Oh my heck loved this post. Especially the collection picture. So awesome!
I didn't realize it has been so long since I'd stopped by - I had to read back one month. Love the kids pictures. Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment