Saturday, October 6, 2012

Superhero Training

We signed Eli and Alden up for "superhero training," which turned out to be a really manly way of saying "dance class."  They did focus on kicking and punching and disguised leaps as "jumping over tall buildings" but the routine they compiled at the end of the month included a fair amount of chasses and kick-ball-changes.

Nonetheless, Alden and Eli had a great time and it was a good way to burn some energy on a Saturday morning.  I got to watch on the last day of class and it was good to see the boys practicing listening skills and following directions.  It was also great to catch glimpses of their self-satisfaction when they completed a move or a routine.

I'm sorry that I can't seem to take any kind of low light/action picture without extreme blurriness!
 








2 comments:

AKutarna said...

Ha ha, this is genius!

Jennie Holt said...

Ha best idea ever!