Thursday, October 11, 2012

Spookiness

We put up a little spookiness at our house.
 
 It mostly consists of spider webs. :)
 Haha, I like this one (even though I forgot to turn it).  Shows you the last time I used this to exercise.  I keep telling Jaron I WILL use it, maybe when it's too cold to go to the track.  Haha.
 The kids love this little ghost "chandelier" hanging above the kitchen table.
 Nothing like a spooky front door greeting (idea from Pinterest somewhere).
 The clear favorite is the spooky graveyard we made out of our front "garden."
 Unfortunately the foam dollar store gravestones keep blowing down!
 Eli is definitely the most into decorating for Halloween this year.  He keeps telling me that our house is not spooky enough.  There are a lot of great, really spooky houses in our neighborhood, one of which has a skeleton amusement park.  Someday, Eli, some day!

2 comments:

Christal said...

I love it, because I was JUST thinking about halloween at the complex! I took a few pics yesterday to maybe share on my blog soon. I like your graveyard, too. One time we taped the headstones to boxes filled with rocks. Tacky maybe, but it kept them in place that year. :)

Lisha said...

Love it! Especially your front door. I'm not sure how I ever survived without Pinterest since I've found so many cute and easy decorating ideas on there this year :)